Here are some simple and effective tips to get pink lips with toothpaste!
It is super easy to get pink lips with toothpaste. You are at the right place here you will learn, does toothpaste make lips pink? And how to get pink lips with toothpaste. So stay tuned with us to know, DIY to get pink lips with toothpaste!
Does toothpaste make your lips pink?
The answer is yes, toothpaste makes your lips pink, you can easily apply it with your finger at home. The best thing is you don’t have to worry about it. Remedies we given below will not damage your lips but note that do not apply it for more than 2 minutes. Here are some ingredients that you can apply to your lips by mixing them in toothpaste.
1. DIY Toothpaste With Lemon
Lemon is very useful for skin and lips too, apply the given remedy below and make your lips pink.
- Petroleum Jelly.
- Half Lemon.
How to apply:
- Apply toothpaste on the lips with the help of a toothbrush and rub it for a few seconds.
- Scrub with half lemon on lips for 2 minutes.
- Wash your lips with lukewarm water and apply petroleum jelly to moisturize the lips.
2. DIY Toothpaste & Sugar
Sugar removes dead skin from the lips and increases blood circulation, helping to lighten lips.
- 1/2 Teaspoon toothpaste and sugar.
- A mixing bowl.
How to apply
- Mix toothpaste and sugar in a bowl and mixed them well.
- Apply the mixture on the lips and rub it with a toothbrush for 10-15 seconds.
- Leave the mixture on the lips for 2 minutes.
- Wash your lips thoroughly with water.
3. DIY Honey and Toothpaste
The enzymes in honey help to lighten the skin tone and make your lips pink.
- 1/2 Teaspoon toothpaste and honey.
- A bowl.
How to apply
- Put honey and toothpaste in a bowl and mixed them well.
- Apply the mixture to the lips and rub it with a toothbrush for a minute.
- Leave for 2 minutes.
- Wash your lips with lukewarm water.
Get Pink Lips with Colgate
This is a simple DIY to make your lips pink. All you have to do is apply toothpaste on your lips and rub it for a few seconds then leave it for 1 minute after that wash your lips with water and don’t forget to apply petroleum gel for moisturizer.
NOTE: By using the recipe don’t forget to apply the lip balm for moisturizer otherwise your lips will get dry and starts bleeding. And don’t rub your lips too much otherwise your lips will crack.