Get Rid Of Your Pet’s Fleas!
Does Coconut Oil Kill Fleas?
The simple answer to this question is yes, coconut oil kill fleas. Coconut contains lauric acid which acts to kill fleas. When the lauric acid present in the coconut oil comes into contact with the flea, it becomes impossible for the flea to move and the flea dies.
How To Apply Coconut Oil To Your Dog’s Skin
Coconut oil makes your dog and cat coat more silky and shiny. To kill your dog’s fleas, you need to carefully apply coconut oil. First, take oil in your hands and rub it a little, then gently massage your dog’s fur with the help of your fingers, similarly apply oil all over the body. If your dog has more fleas, pour coconut oil drops on all the fleas, and you will see the results soon.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Dog & Cat Wounds.
As we all know the health benefits of coconut oil. It has antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties and is one of the best home remedies for treating any type of wound. All you have to do is dip the cotton in coconut oil and apply it to a dog or cat wound.
Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Dogs And Cats
Coconut oil has many benefits for dogs and cats
- Repel Fleas and Ticks
- Dental Health
- Improve Immune System and Digestive Health
- Improve Brain Function
- Disinfect and Soothe Wounds
- Healthy Skin and Coat
How to Make Coconut Oil Hair Detangler Spray for Dogs
Before making coconut oil detangler spray for dogs or cats you will need to add some other ingredients to it.
You will need
- A spray bottle
- Colander or dish towel
- Coconut oil
- Fresh rosemary leaves
- Aloe vera gel
- A heatproof bowl
How to make
- Boil 4 cups of water in a heatproof bowl and add 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary leaves and boil it well.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Then pour the liquid through a colander or dish towel into a bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel, 6 to 7 drops coconut oil, and 1 cup of rosemary water.
How to apply
- Allow the mixture to cool, then pour it into a spray bottle.
- use the liquid before brushing or after bathing.
Coconut Oil For Your Dog’s Teeth
Yes, coconut oil is a perfect home remedy for your dog’s teeth. It has antimicrobial properties that are perfect for fighting harmful bacteria that are present in your pet’s mouth. Apply coconut oil on your pet’s toothbrush and gently rub it on their teeth, or you can also use your finger.