Get Rid Of Your Dirty Nails Easily With Toothpaste!
If your question is, how to get rid of stained nails, how to make nails white from yellow, how to make nails white at home, and how to clean nails with toothpaste, you are at the right place, in this post you will get the answer to the questions.
Many people are worried about their nails, they probably shy away from showing their yellow or dirty nails in front of people. Even Many people also tried some home remedies but they did not get the result, but now the time has come to get rid of this problem. So, stay with us and follow the DIY below!
Does Toothpaste Clean Nails?
There are some ingredients found in Colgate, which clean the yellowness and dust present in the nails. So, yes toothpaste cleans your dirty nails, stained nails, and also makes nails white from the yellow.
How To Clean Nails With Toothpaste
Supplies you need
- Toothpaste (Colgate)
- A toothbrush
- Warm water
- Dry cloth
How to apply
- Take out the paste from the Colgate on your toothbrush.
- Now, simply rub it on your nails.
- Allow the paste to dry for 10 to 15 minutes, if you want, you can leave it overnight.
- Once the paste is completely dry, wash it with warm water. Those who are leaving it overnight, wash the nails in the morning with warm water.
- Wipe your nails with the help of a dry cloth.
- For an instant result, you can repeat this method twice a day.
Does Toothpaste Is Harmful To Skin And Nails?
Colgate can never harm you, as it contains antibiotic ingredients that can heal any kind of wound and has many benefits as well. Therefore, toothpaste is not harmful to the skin and nails, in fact, toothpaste helps your nails to grow faster. Many people are using Colgate to grow their nails, click here for a detailed article!
Note:- By applying this DIY you can get rid of all the problems that you have read above. At last, make sure not to apply this DIY more and more times a day, as far as possible, apply it only once or twice.
If you like this article, don’t forget to show your love in the comment box below as well as share it with your friends and needly guys!