Clean your ring just in 5 minutes!
You do not need to spend much money to clean your ring. In this post, you will see how to clean a silver ring with toothpaste. So stay tuned with us and follow the instructions below.
How to clean A silver ring with toothpaste
Things you need
- Warm water
- 2 Folded paper towel
- A bowl
How to do
- Clean a ring with water:- Before applying toothpaste to a ring, clean the earring and finger ring with water. This will help make the ring dirt-free.
- Choose a toothpaste:- Avoid colorful, flavor, and gel toothpaste, use white toothpaste.
- Apply the toothpaste:- Now, squeeze the small amount of toothpaste on the ring. Or you can also use your finger, a sponge, or a paper towel to apply the toothpaste to your ring. Apply toothpaste all over the ring.
- Rub the ring:- When you apply toothpaste all over the ring, then use a toothbrush to rub a ring. All you need to do is just gently rub all over the rings with a toothbrush.
- Allow the toothpaste to dry:- Allow the paste to dry for 5 minutes to clean the stubborn stains from the ring.
- Wipe the toothpaste with a clean towel:- Now you need to clean the paste with a clean folded paper towel. In no time you will see that your ring has become shiny. If the ring stains do not go, then put the toothpaste back on the stubborn stains and keep rubbing it until the scar becomes lighter.
- Clean the ring with warm water:- Now, put the warm water in a bowl and gently clean the ring with your fingers.
- Dry the ring with a clean towel:- End this process by cleaning the ring with any towel.
In this way, you can clean all your silver jewelry with toothpaste.
Some Important things you need to know about
- Do not perform this procedure by wearing a ring on the finger.
- Clean your ring once within a month or two.
- Make sure you do not wet your precious ring daily in water. When cleaning the vessels, remove your ring. Otherwise, it can cause the jewelry to tarnish faster.
- Clean your ring with silver polish before putting it in storage.