Easy And Effective Way To Remove Mold!
If your question is how to get mold out of clothes with baking soda then you are in the right place. Here you will see how do molds come on clothes, how to avoid mold, and how to get mold out of clothes with baking soda and vinegar. So stay tuned with us and read the article thoroughly!
How do molds come on clothes?
Mold usually comes in moist or very moist environments, or it comes from keeping wet clothes together. This is not a big deal, you can quickly get out the mold with some household things. Or there are many ordinary products available in the market that are highly effective in removing mold from clothes and fabric.
How to get mold out of clothes with baking soda
It is super easy to get out of the mold from clothes with baking soda. So let’s see how to use baking soda for clothes molds, follow the directions below!
You will need
- A toothbrush or cloths washing brush
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- Hot water
How to use
- Wear gloves.
- Mix 1/4 cup baking soda and water in a bowl.
- Gently mix them well to form a paste.
- Now, put the paste onto the clothe molds and gently scrub the area with a brush.
- After scrubbing for 10 to 15 minutes, wash the area with hot water.
- If the scar does not clear then repeat the process.
How to get mold out of clothes with baking soda & Vinegar
White vinegar and baking soda is also the best option to remove mold out of clothes. Let’s see how to use it below!
You will need
- A spray bottle
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- White vinegar
- Cloth cleaning brush or toothbrush
How to use
- Take a spray bottle.
- Add 1 tbsp of baking soda to it.
- Mix more than half of the vinegar in a spray bottle.
- Now shake a bottle until the powder has dissolved.
- Spray the liquid into the affected areas.
- Allow 5 to 10 minutes for the liquid to soak.
- After 10 minutes gently rub the area with a brush.
- Now, wash the area with water. Do this process twice if the scar does not clear.
How to avoid mold
- Dry clothes in the full sun.
- Do not let clothes stay wet for long.
- If your home temperature is very humid, use a dry cloth machine.
- Spread the clothes away and allow them to dry.
- Use good quality products to remove mold.
In this way, you can protect your clothes from mold and remove odor. If you liked this article, do not forget to express your love in the comment box below, and share it with your loved ones too!