In this post, you will learn How to Remove Gel Nail Polish With Sugar!
Want to remove nail polish inexpensively? This is an easy and secure method, keep on reading this short and informative post about how to remove gel nail polish with sugar in easy steps!
How long do gel nails last?
On average, gel nails last for, two to three weeks.
How to Remove Gel Nail Polish With Sugar?
Gel polish is a headache when you want to remove it on your own. A natural, secure, and inexpensive method. This may help you to get rid of nail polish without trouble. Let’s go to the process!
- A Bowl
- A Cuticle Oil
- Cotton Balls
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
How To Apply
- Put two tbsp of granulated sugar in a grinder and grind it for a few seconds.
- Now, transfer it to a bowl.
- Take a cotton ball and put into granulated sugar and rub your nails gently without hurting the nearby skin.
- Make sure to take a break between the process.
- After the break continue this process until there is no gel left on your nails.
- Finally, apply a few drops of cuticle oil to help your nails and to make your skin smooth.
After some time wash your hand with soap for dirt and bacteria!
Note: Do this process carefully otherwise your nails will get damaged and it will harm your nearby skin!