Get rid of pimples quickly and safely!
Are you very upset with your pimples? So let’s get rid of this problem. Here you will see home remedies to remove pimples easily and quickly with toothpaste. So stay tuned with us and read the post thoroughly.
How to remove pimple with toothpaste
As we all know, toothpaste has many benefits besides cleaning teeth. You can make your lips pink with toothpaste, you can also clean your bathroom mirror. Okay, let’s go ahead and know how to get rid of pimples with toothpaste.
Things you need
- White toothpaste
- Lukewarm water
- Gentle fash wash
- Cool water
How to use
- Wash your hands:- Before applying any remedy or fash wash on your face be sure to wash your hand with soap. Dirty hands may transfer bacteria to your face skin and it’s may increase your pimple. You can use any soap and hand wash liquid before applying any remedy.
- Wash your face:- With the help of lukewarm water gently wash your face with your daily use face wash. This will help your skin to dissolve dirtiness, dust, or oil from the face.
- Dry your face:- Take a soft towel and wipe the water from your face thoroughly, remembering that you do not have to wipe it vigorously on your face, otherwise your pimples will irritate you.
- Take a white toothpaste:- Don’t use any flavor or gel toothpaste, choose white toothpaste for a successful result.
- Apply toothpaste:- Now, squeeze out a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and directly apply it to your pimples. Do not use toothpaste more than the size of peas on your pimple, all you have to do is cover the pimple with a thin layer of past. like this put the paste on your every pimple.
- Allow it to dry:- After applying the toothpaste to your pimples, allow it to dry for 25 to 30 minutes. If you have sensitive skin and small pimples, allow the paste to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash the toothpaste:- Gently wash the pimples using cold water, do not rub the pimples vigorously, as it irritates you. Remember, do not use soap or facewash packs for cleaning toothpaste.
- Dry your face:- Finally, use a soft towel and dry your face. Do not rub the pimple area so hard.
How to Prevent Pimples
When it comes to pimples, we do not understand how we will get rid of them, what is the reason that is causing pimples. Don’t worry, here you will see how to prevent pimples easily.
- Avoid junk food:- Do you know that eating junk food is not good for people who have pimples? Stay away from junk and fast food as much as possible.
- Drink lots of water:- Lack of water can also cause pimples on your face. Must drink at least 2 liters (8 glasses) of water a day.
- Eat healthy foods:- Fruits, salads, and green vegetables contain proteins and vitamins that make your skin and body healthy. So include healthy foods in your routine.
- Wash your face twice a day:- When you go outside, your face becomes dusty and sweaty, which can cause pimples, or even touching the face with dirty hands is one of the reasons for pimples. So wash your face twice a day with your favorite face wash.
- Sleep 8 hours a day:- Studies have shown that lack of sleep and stress can cause pimples. It is necessary to get 8 hours of complete sleep a day.
- Don’t touch the pimples:- The bacteria on hand can make your pimples even bigger or cause you discomfort. Do not remove the pus from the pimples as it causes the scars and it does not go so easily. If you touch your pimple, make sure your hands are clean.
- Cover the face when going outside:- If you have pimples on your face, you have to protect them from dust and sunlight. Cover your face with a mask while going out.
If you like this post, do not forget to express your love in the comment box below and also share it with your loved ones!