Here you will learn how to remove chewing gum from clothes with toothpaste in a minute!
Is chewing gum not coming out of your clothes even after trying hard? If so, don’t panic, there are many tricks and techniques that you can try at home and toothpaste is one of them. So you don’t have to worry anymore. You can remove chewing gum from your clothes quickly and without spending. All you need to do is just stay tuned with us to learn how to remove chewing gum from clothes with toothpaste!
How to remove chewing gum from clothes with toothpaste
Apart from cleaning teeth, toothpaste has many benefits in daily life and one of them is to remove chewing gum from clothes. Toothpaste is an easy, quick, and safe method to remove chewing gum from clothes. So, let’s see without wasting a time, follow the directions below!
Supplies you need
- Toothpaste (White Toothpaste works better )
- Tissue Paper
How To Apply
- Wear gloves.
- Take toothpaste and open a cap.
- Remove a little amount of toothpaste from the pack.
- Just directly apply it to the gum.
- Rub it for 20 to 25 seconds with the help of tissue paper.
- Now, try to take out the gum with tissue paper.
- Gently remove the gum from the cloth and clean the remaining stain from the paper.
- If the glue is still there, reapply the toothpaste and do the same process. The remaining chewing gum will also come out.
- At last, wash the cloth if you want.
How to protect clothes from chewing gum
There are a few things to keep in mind. For example, stay away from children who chew gum most of the time, and don’t sit anywhere without looking properly. If your little one chews gum, tell them not to put it anywhere in the house, just use the trash. This is a normal thing to take care of, and we know some of you already know, those of you who don’t know, try out this.
Does chew chewing gum harmful or not?
If seen, chewing gum has advantages and disadvantages too. People are used to chewing to quit smoking and to make their jawlines sharp. But it is harmful to children, in some cases, it has been seen that chewing gum gets stuck in the throat of the child, causing a big problem. If seen, there are both things, chewing gum is good as well as bad.
Conclusion: Do not use multiple hacks to remove chewing gum from clothes, use one hack at a time, otherwise your clothes may get damaged.
If you like this article, don’t forget to show your love in the comment box below as well as share it with your friends and needly guys!