Home Remedies For Kiss Mark!
Don’t worry about your kiss mark. You can lighten it by applying some home remedies but it will not disappear immediately, by applying any remedy of this post you will see the result in a day or two.
1. Get Rid of Hickey With A Chapstick
With the help of chapstick and an ice cube, you can heal your kiss mark. Learn how to apply below.
- Take an ice cube and chapstick.
- Rub an ice cube over the kiss mark until the area becomes insensitive.
- Hold the chapstick onto a kiss mark with a little pressure and then massage it in a circular motion for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Do this process twice a day for a fast result.
When attempting the above procedure, make sure that the pressure must be high enough, otherwise, your wound may be more severe.
2. Remove Kiss Mark From The Toothpaste
You don’t need to buy anything from the store. Get rid of the kiss mark easily and quickly with the toothpaste. Learn how to apply below.
- Take a mint toothpaste or you can use any other too.
- Take a small amount of toothpaste on your finger and massage it in a circular motion on your kiss mark.
- Do massage for 15 to 20 seconds, allow the paste to dry.
- Now, wash it with cold water.
- Make sure to apply toothpaste once a day otherwise too much toothpaste can irritate your mark area.
Related Post: 12 DIY Home Remedies For Bug Bites
3. The Coin For Kiss Mark
Yes, you can remove a kiss mark from the coin. All you need is a coin and follow the steps below.
- Use your finger, pull the area around the love bite so that the mark is taut.
- With the help of a coin, scrape your mark from the center, outward.
- It is said to “break up” the Love Bite. This process expands the blood stored under your skin, which will lighten your stains, and start healing.
- Do not do this process too much, otherwise, your mark will be severe.
4. Use Aloe Vera For Love Bite
As we all know the benefits of aloe vera. Remove love bite easily and effectively with aloe vera. Follow the instruction below.
- Take out the gel from aloe vera.
- Apply it to your kiss mark, you can apply it 2 or 3 times a day.
- This process will help you to heal the scar and speed up the healing process.
5. Banana Peel For Kiss Mark
Does banana peel remove the kiss marks? Yes, it will. It is an easy and effective home remedy for dealing with love bites and skin inflammation. Inside banana peel contains soothing ingredients that will help to calm inflammation. Let’s see how to apply it below.
- Peel the banana.
- Rub the inside part of the peel onto your kiss mark.
- When it dries, wash the skin with cold water.
- Apply it two or three times a day.
6. Cold Spoon Hack
If you are looking for a quick way to reducing and removing the kiss mark then a cold spoon is the best option for you. follow the direction below.
- Keep a spoon in the freezer for 25 or 30 minutes.
- Apply it on the mark and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Repeat this process 5 to 6 times or until the mark becomes lighter.
Note: Apply any one remedy at a time or a day. Make sure none of these remedies are going to make your kiss mark disappear immediately overnight. Until use scarf, makeup or hide kiss mark with your hairs.